Thursday, December 6, 2012

Play Date

Hi it's Westley!  I had my play date with Bella and she is the bestest ever!

Her mommy Donna who works with my mommy brought her over, and Donna was nice and petted me.  Bella is very small and kind of fluffy (I don't know what "Papillon" means), and at first we weren't sure how to play but then I found out that she likes to RUN and she doesn't mind if I chase!  Nobody else plays chase with me.  Cousin Petra likes to run by herself but she doesn't really want to run with me, and the long-tailed puppies won't run with me, and Mom and Dad will run a little in the backyard but they're too big and it's not as much fun as playing with Bella which was the most fun EVER!!  She is very fast and can change direction lots so it's hard to catch her but that just makes it more fun!  I think Mom is sad that Dad didn't take pictures of my play date but it's OK because there's going to be another one in just over a week when Mom is home this time and I will get to PLAY with Bella did I mention she is the most fun EVER?!   And Mom said if she and Dad ever have to leave town and can't take me I might be able to stay at Donna's house and Bella and I can play ALL DAY LONG.

Yay!


Love and licks,

Westley


No comments:

Post a Comment